I’ll never understand why
我永遠都不能明白
your voice is so related to my mind為何僅聽到你的聲音.便能放鬆我的心情
“Wrong” it’s not in your noise從你口中聽到的答案.不曾否定過我
Hidden feelings on the top of the roof將感覺藏於天際
And it’s unreachable, and illogical如此遙不可及,亦不合邏輯
Blocking my mind, blocking my mind, blocking my mind我的思緒因你而糾結...因為你而糾結
[estribillo]
Oh Oh, I’m driving on a motorway噢哦.我就像行駛在高速公路上
Chaos is the name of the road"混沌"是這條道路的名稱
Hey, and I’m following the signs of the road我一路只能跟隨著你的路標前行
Because I can’t go on on my own, I can’t go on on my own因為我已經不能自己...完全不能自己
Oh Oh, Oh Oh, Oh Oh
And I am working on building up a wall in my heart
我在心中建起層層高牆
So little soldiers of war don’t try to climb it up避免不速之客的打擾
And I am working on building up a railing in my mind我的心靈圍起片片柵欄
So before getting in在思緒被擾亂前
You must knock on me,you must knock on me,you must knock on me你必須喚醒我...只有你能喚醒我
[estribillo]
Oh Oh, Oh Oh, Oh Oh
Oh Oh, Oh Oh, Oh Oh

請先 登入 以發表留言。